Update: Personal Message from Super John McGinlay
Dear fellow Wanderer,
Update on Membership
Last week, you will have seen an appeal from me urging you brilliant fans to turn your pledges into BWFCST memberships. (See the article here)
The response has been fantastic and we are now approaching 2,000 full members. On behalf of the Trust Steering Group and myself, I would like to thank you all so much, but ask again that those of you that have not yet signed up and paid your subs, please do so as soon as you can.
Election Registration Deadline
Since my last update, the Steering Group have been making progress with the election process. They have announced that the deadline for registering as a member and being able to vote and stand for election is to be 25th April 2016. Of course you will still be able to join the Trust after that date, but you won’t be able to vote. This is really just like registering on the electoral roll before local and general elections, and we want as many members as possible to be able to select their first Trust board members.
I would also like to ask you all to join me in The Premier Suite on 31st March, when there will be a chance to meet the Steering Group and ask any questions that you may want. The meeting is open to all, whether you have registered as a member or not. You will also be able to join the Trust on the evening if you so wish.
Jack Dearden will be hosting again, so please come down to the stadium on the 31st and let’s see if we can create the same atmosphere and passion that we all experienced on 6th January!
Oh yes, and I also know that the Steering Group have asked Dean Holdsworth if he would come along and meet you all on the night, so that’s another good reason to be there.
Thanks once again for your amazing support so far. We are at the start of a new era for BWFC and we want as many dedicated and passionate fans as possible to come on the journey with us. Let’s keep the numbers growing and show our new owners how much BWFC means to each and every one of us!
(Proud fellow Super White!)
How to sign up to the Trust?
Signing up to the Trust can be accomplished multiple ways; through the website, via postal application or face-to-face in the FanZone.
Become a Trust member through the website by:
1) Access the www.BWFCST.co.uk website and click on the ‘Join The Trust‘ navigation menu.
2) Select the membership that’s appropriate for you (Adult/Under-16’s/Corporate).
3) Add the membership to your cart by pressing the ‘Sign up now’ button and proceed onto the checkout.
4) On the checkout, please either log into your account or register by inputting your details. Select the payment method you prefer from Direct Debit, Credit/Debit Card (facilitated by PayPal) or Direct Bank Transfer. Accept the Terms & Conditions and press the ‘Sign up now’ button again.
5) You will be taken securely onto your chosen payment methods processor that will prompt you for the details necessary to make payment.
6) Upon completion, you will receive an email confirmation of your membership. You can also manage your membership through your ‘My Account’ section on the website.
Please note that you can only buy 1 membership per order. If you are buying on behalf of a family member or friend, please amend the billing details on the checkout to their name.
Forgotten your password and need to reset it?
1) Access the Lost Password Page here: https://www.bwfcst.co.uk/my-account/lost-password/
2) Enter your email address associated with your account and click the ‘Reset Password’ button. An email will now be sent to your registered email address.
3) Check your mail inbox for a ‘Lost Password’ email from BWFCST. Click on the hyperlink which will return you to our website and ask you to enter a new password.
4) Once you have entered the new password, simply press the ‘Save’ button and your password will successfully be changed.
5) You can now log into your account again here: https://www.bwfcst.co.uk/my-account/
Alternatively, if you would like us to change your password on your behalf, please email us back with the password you’d like us to change it to and we will action your request accordingly.
Join the Trust via Postal Application or Face-to-Face:
If you wish to join the Bolton Wanderers Supporters’ Trust by offline means, then please use the postal method or hand your application in locally at the BWDA at the Bolton Central shop.
To send your application via postal means please include your:
- Full Name
- Address & Postcode
- Email Address (Optional but recommended)
- Telephone Number (Optional)
- Type of Membership you wish to enlist in (Adult £10 / Under-16’s is free / Corporate Sponsorship £100)
Please post this application with your appropriate remittance to:
Bolton Wanderers Supporters’ Trust
Alternatively, this application can be handed in at the Bolton Central shop to the BWDA or face-to-face at the FanZone where we’ll be located before every available home game.